An App for the mooring analysis of a barge/ship with and without pipe laying facilities
Caters for up to eight anchors with mid-buoys as necessary
- Drag and drop anchor positioning is done seamlessly – drag operation on the screen controls “pay out” adjustment of the lines.
- Anchor lines are treated as a catenary
- An “inspector” can check sea floor clearance anywhere along the line – critical when positioning around existing infrastructure
- Intuitive layout, graphics and simulation are presented for the User to interpret the condition of the lines and barge position
- A copy of the design drawing can be included underlying the simulation screen to make “on paper” simulation possible.
Uses of iMoor
- Anchor pattern study by Oil and Gas Consultant
- Anchor pattern check and review by marine Authority of Oil and Gas Operator
- Calculation tool during anchor deployment for barge master in pipeline installation operation; to determine: anchor distance, buoy requirements and anchor lines tension force.
- For students to understand the physics of catenary
- Mobile platform, use anywhere
- Ideal for onsite work
- Extremely efficient
For further information and to arrange for a demonstration contact us here