PAFA Consulting Engineers offers expertise on Offshore oil and gas platforms under extreme environmental and accidental loading conditions as well as short-term installation issues and long-term degradation effects – corrosion, fatigue and vibration. PAFA assesses risks and quantifies probabilities of failure via Structural Reliability Analysis.
These skills have been applied to fixed steel jackets, jack-ups, semi-submersibles, TLPs, FPSOs/FSUs, and offshore wind farms.
PAFA offer Courses/Workshops on Fixed Offshore Steel Structures Analysis, Detailed Design and Construction, and Structural Integrity Management (SIM)
- Static and dynamic structural analyses
- Member/joint design, assessment and repair
- Field development options
- Weather-sensitive operations
- Vessel impact
- Helideck structural requirements
- SRA Applications
- Code development and Partial Factor Derivation
For further information and to arrange for a demonstration contact us here