PAFA Consulting Engineers works in conjunction with Safety Cases Ltd (SCL) to carry out a wide range of structural services for domestic properties in the West London area.
- SCL undertakes all of the domestic survey and structural calculation work while PAFA provides the necessary Quality Assurance (QA) checks on all structural work, drawings and reports.
- SCL specialises in providing structural advice for residential properties such as bungalows, cottages, houses and apartments including extensions and loft conversions including steel-framed properties and large-panel construction.
- SCL specialises in non-invasive and invasive inspections of steel-framed properties and large-panel construction having created a database of some 80 different types of such properties built from just after the First World War. These records include constructional details, assessment techniques, and maintenance/repair requirements.
For a quote or further information, please contact Colin Mitchell on 07850 480 118
Our services include:
- Traditional houses
- Non-traditional houses such as concrete large-panel construction and steel frame houses
- Listed buildings
- Structural inspections & reports using non-invasive and invasive techniques, where necessary
- Structural design & drawing
- Lofts, extensions, conversions, basements
- Underpinning/subsidence/subsoil inspections
- Crack monitoring
- Certificates of Completion
- Building Control Submissions
- Traditional House-Twickenham
- Concrete Frame House-Barnes
- Steel Frame House-Hampton
- Crack monitoring in progress
- Photograph taken during an invasive assessment of the steel framed house in Photo 3.
For further information and to arrange for a demonstration contact us here